P51 – a compact, productive crimping solution by FINN-POWER. P51 model complements the Finn-Power range of tabletop machines. They feature 2800 kN of hydraulic crimping in an amazingly compact, yet extremely solid design.
User friendliness has always been a major feature in FINN-POWER’s engineering tradition. The range of controls available allows you to choose just the solution for your application. As there is no longitudinal movement of the dies during the crimping, positioning is easy and accurate. Further, the control unit can be turned within 100 degrees to suit operator’s preferences. The P51 crimping machine offers a combination of several benefits.
|Crimping range (mm) 1||10 – 87(124)7|
|Crimping range (inches) 1||0.39 – 3.42(4.88)7|
|Crimping force (kN)||2800|
|Crimping force (tonnage)||280|
|Crimpings / hour 2||720|
|Hose size (inches)||2½ / 4 8|
|Max. opening (mm) 4||46|
|Master die D / L (mm)||140 / 120|
|Master die D / L (inches)||5.52 / 4.73|
|MS / UC|
|Back stop device: mechanic||O|
|Back stop device: electric 15||X|
X = standard
O = optional
— = not available
1. With standard dies. Crimping range can be increased with special dies.
2. Theoretical with ½ hose, diameter 10 mm.
3. See table for die set data.
4. Maximum opening is the total die travel. Add this value to the minimum crimping diameter of the die set used. The result is the maximum opening of the machine with die set in place.
5. 12V / 24V. Overload controlled.
6. 1-phase / 3-phase.
7. FP140 dies can be used without adapter dies.
8. Hydraulic hose / industrial hose.
9. With adapter dies.
10. Hose cutter.
11. Full cycle.
12. Die travel / feeding channel.
13. NC20, NC30 and NC40 dies can be used.
14. Available for P20, P32 and CC22 dies.
15. Not available in MS control.
16. Technical implementation varies depending on the machine model. Please verify the suitability of the option from your distributor.
17. Available in UC models only.
18. Standard feature in UC models, includes ascending/descending counter.