THE KING OF CRIMPERS
The King Crimper’s extremely large opening and enormous crimping force coupled with the world’s most advanced crimping control means there are literally no limitations to what it can crimp. The King Crimper’s robust frame design ensures consistent repeatability. The ICC Control on a swing arm and remote control device allows the operator to crimp hard to crimp objects and while keeping them safe and in control of the process. The primary markets for “the King” are oil & gas and transportation for crimping pipes, tubes and fittings.
- ICC (12″ touchscreen)
- Foot pedal
- Adapter dies (for 170-series die sets)
- Auto greasing G3
- Remote control unit
- Pressure crimping ICC1
- Step crimping ICC2
- Quality control ICC3
- Graphical quality control ICC4
- Interface pack ETH (Communication TCP/IP & UDP)
- Bar Code Reader BCR
- Oil Condition Monitor OCM
- Safety scanner
- Adapter dies (for 160-series die sets)
- Oil cooler
|Crimping range (mm) 1||200–650|
|Crimping range (inch) 1||7.87-25.60|
|Max. crimping force (kN)||12000|
|Max. crimping force (tonnage)||1200|
|Cycle time 10 mm (s) 2||5.2|
|Hose size ID (inch)||16|
|Die set series 3||1605 / 170|
|Max. opening without dies (mm)||820|
|Master die D/L (mm)||640/300|
|Master die D/L (inch)||25.20/11.8|
|Motor Power (kW/HP)||11/15|
|Oil tank volume||250 L|
|Hydraulic Unit (mm)||1195x705x1411|
|Hydraulic Unit (inch)||47.0×27.8×44.9|
1) With standard dies. Crimping range can be increased with special dies.
2) Theoretical with 10 mm cycle.
3) See table for die set data.
4) Maximum opening is the total die travel. Add this value to the minimum crimping diameter of the die set used. The result is the maximum opening of the machine with die set in place.
5) With adapter dies.