Finn-Power P60 crimping machine is ideal for crimping industrial hoses. With larger opening (+64 mm), P60 enables to crimp industrial hoses up to 4”. Due to the extensive space behind dies also the elbow fittings can be crimped.
P60 crimping machine represents the biggest tabletop machine offering very efficient and accurate crimping. Well-known Finn-Power Quick Change Tool system helps the operator to change the tools only in few seconds.
|Crimping range (mm) 1||10 – 87(124)7|
|Crimping range (inches) 1||0.39 – 3.42(4.88)7|
|Crimping force (kN)||2600|
|Crimping force (tonnage)||260|
|Crimpings / hour 2||720|
|Hose size (inches)||2½ / 4 8|
|Max. opening (mm) 4||64|
|Master die D / L (mm)||140 / 120|
|Master die D / L (inches)||5.52 / 4.73|
|MS / UC|
|Back stop device: mechanic||O|
|Back stop device: electric 15||X|
X = standard
O = optional
— = not available
1. With standard dies. Crimping range can be increased with special dies.
2. Theoretical with ½ hose, diameter 10 mm.
3. See table for die set data.
4. Maximum opening is the total die travel. Add this value to the minimum crimping diameter of the die set used. The result is the maximum opening of the machine with die set in place.
5. 12V / 24V. Overload controlled.
6. 1-phase / 3-phase.
7. FP140 dies can be used without adapter dies.
8. Hydraulic hose / industrial hose.
9. With adapter dies.
10. Hose cutter.
11. Full cycle.
12. Die travel / feeding channel.
13. NC20, NC30 and NC40 dies can be used.
14. Available for P20, P32 and CC22 dies.
15. Not available in MS control.
16. Technical implementation varies depending on the machine model. Please verify the suitability of the option from your distributor.
17. Available in UC models only.
18. Standard feature in UC models, includes ascending/descending counter.