NC20Download brochure Contact opnemen
Finn-Power NC-machines have proven to be the most reliable and widely used nut crimping machines in the industry. NC-machines provide fast and accurate crimping for fitting manufacturing.
NC20 can be used also for other applications with short crimping length eg. connectors, small hoses, rings, tubes and sensors.
Adjustable back stop enables quick set up for different products. A special centering pin, selected according to ferrule size, can be used during the crimping.
Also available as Z-model with separate crimping head and hydraulic unit.
- Standard features
- Foot pedal (standard)
- Mechanical back stop device
- Foot pedal (Z-model)
- Auto greasing G3
- Oil cooler **
- ** Will have impact on motor size,
hydraulic unit dimensions and weight.
- Options (ICC)
- Pressure crimping ICC1
- Step crimping ICC2
- Quality control ICC3
- Graphical quality control ICC4
- Remote control unit
- Interface pack ETH (Communication TCP/IP & UDP)
- Bar Code Reader BCR
|Crimping range (mm) 1||12-49|
|Crimping range (inch) 1||0.47-1.93|
|Max crimping force (kN)||500|
|Max crimping force (tonnage)||50|
|Cycle time 10 mm (s) 2||1.5|
|Hose size ID (inch)||11/4|
|Die set series||NC20|
|Max opening (mm) 3||+18|
|Max opening without dies (mm)||117|
|Master die D/L (mm)||99/22|
|Master die D/L (inch)||3.90/0.87|
|Motor Power (kW/HP)||3.0/4.0|
|Oil tank volume||32 L|
|Z-model head (mm)||321x340x395|
|Z-model hydraulic unit (mm)||597×436.5×651|
|Z-model head (inch)||12.6×13.4×17.2|
|Z-model hydraulic unit (inch)||25.6×17.2×23.5|
|Z-model hydraulic unit||103/227|
1) With standard dies. Crimping range can be increased with special dies.
2) Theoretical with 10 mm cycle.
3) Maximum opening is the total die travel. Add this value to the minimum crimping diameter of the die set used. The result is the maximum opening of the machine with die set in place.