Reliable solution for automated lines
CC22 comes in both a table-top or ergonomic Z-configuration. The CC22 is built for high-volume Serial Production use. By design, the constant centerline crimping enables easy part-positioning.
The Z-configuration, with the crimping head and hydraulic unit all separate, makes the CC22 ideal for automatic line use. For automation it can be equipped with an optional Automatic Greasing Unit, enabling an interruption-free operation combined with long maintenance intervals and ensuring ultimate accuracy. It also has wiper seal, protecting dirt and debris from entering the cylinder.
- Standard features
- Electric backstop device
- Foot pedal
- Mechanical back stop device
- Pressure crimping ICC1
- Step crimping ICC2
- Quality control ICC3
- Graphical quality control ICC4
- Auto greasing G3
- Interface pack ETH (Communication TCP/IP & UDP)
- Bar Code Reader BCR
|Max crimping dia (mm) 1||54|
|Max crimping dia (inch) 1||2.12|
|Max crimping force (kN)||680|
|Max crimping force (tonnage)||68|
|Cycle time 10 mm (s) 2||1.8|
|Hose size ID (inch)||11/4|
|Die set series||CC22|
|Max opening (mm) 3||+25|
|Max opening without dies (mm)||109|
|Master die D/L (mm)||84/52|
|Master die D/L (inch)||3.31/2.05|
|Motor Power (kW/HP)||3/4.0|
|Oil tank volume||35 L|
1) With standard dies. Crimping range can be increased with special dies.
2) Theoretical with 10 mm cycle.
3) Maximum opening is the total die travel. Add this value to the minimum crimping diameter of the die set used. The result is the maximum opening of the machine with die set in place.